Wednesday 26 December 2018

Homemade Xmas Pressies

Hello

Hope you all had a great Christmas.

I have been beavering away making Christmas pressies this year.

After buying some felt at the Knitting and Stitching Show, had a go at making felt brooches.




These worked reasonably well so then went onto Xmas tree decorations.



Including a little flock of birds


Finally, a personised dog bone for my neighbours with their dog's name on it.  I enjoyed working with the felt.


A new set of pot holders for my sister to hang on her Aga cooker, they have the heat resistant wadding in.



With a matching teapot coaster


These maple leaf coasters were for Steph who's favourite holiday destination is Canada.


 Followed by a patchwork large bauble complete with bells.



I also made a dog coat for the lovely terrier Archie, this was adjusted twice to get it to fit him without it moving sideways when he walked.  I finished the alterations on Xmas Day morning so in the rush forgot to take a picture.  Doh.


My lovely friend Sarah gave me a super present, she kindly made me a pretty pouch to keep my sewing projects in.  I have filled it with pieces of  felt.



Cheers
Sharon















No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box