Wednesday 22 May 2019

Tilda Fabric Project

Hello

Found a use for the fat quarter pack of Tilda fabric.  This is the second project from this book.


Embroidery panel done, I haven't done a very much of this especially the satin stitch on the letter L.


It's a stationery pocket to hang next to my desk.


It has a pocket for pens and another below for stamps (no more searching, I will know where they are).  I used the Tilda ribbon that held the bundle together for the hanging loops.


I will keep any letters that need me to do something with them instead of just putting them in the filing box and forgetting about them!

Cheers
Sharon


2 comments:

  1. You have been so busy, I love this, and the needle case, they are both gorgeous (as are the baby quilts, Christmas gifts and everything else you stitch!) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Josie, would have had more sewing done but the weather has been drier this year so not many days off for sewing!

      Delete

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box