Sunday 13 October 2013

Tool Kit for Singer Featherweight

Hello

My Featherweight is sooo pretty and I am keen to keep it that way so I regularly oil and keep it clean.

These are the tools I use, they normally stay in the box of attachments in a muddle so I decided that I would make something to keep them in while I was away on holiday.  I like to take a project away with me.


This is what I came up with, more a tool book than a kit.


All tucked away in pockets so they don't get lost.


Made a matching needle case based on a vintage one that I was given by my aunt, its intended to keep any stray machine needles in.



So no excuse for loosing screwdrivers now! (Bet I still manage to misplace something, probably the whole kit)

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box