Wednesday 20 November 2019

Fabric Advent Calender

Hello

My good friend Steph rang me earlier in the year to put her order in for her Xmas pressy.  I always make her something and this year after seeing the one I made a couple of years ago, she asked for her very own advent.

She is going to get her pressie early this year, hope she enjoys it.





I put a little something on No. 24 so at least she will get a surprise on Xmas Eve.  I will post what it is after the event, handmade again but not sewing related for once.

Its the earlies Xmas present I have ever done.

Cheers
Sharon


4 comments:

  1. Very nice indeed! You have been very busy lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie I enjoyed making it. I haven't done much sewing at all really, got loads of ideas in my head but been busy at work despite the weather.

      Delete
  2. Lucky Steph, what a fabulous present stitched and full of of love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She loved it and enjoyed a daily gift. The 24th present from me was a bit North East coast sea glass set pendant but I forgot to take a photo, doh.

      Delete

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box