Sunday 28 July 2013

Lavender Favours

Hello

Hope that everyone has been enjoying the hot weather.  One side effect of the high temperatures is that the lavender is particularly fragrant as the heat draws out the lavender oil, its lovely gardening around lavender, its one of my favourite scents.  The bumble bees are enjoying it as well, my lavender is covered with them.  Bumble bees are such gentle creatures they are totally focused on the flowers and don't seem to bother when I garden around them.  It great to see them back, I was beginning to get worried that they hadn't recovered from the bad start to the year.

I had a go at making lavender favours today, I haven't made them for such a long time.  They are quick and easy to make.



They just need drying out before I add them to my drawers (chest of) but they will keep the moths out of my underwear!

Regards
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box