Friday 14 November 2014

Phone Cover and Little Bag

Hello

I have been rash again and bought some linen type fabric off Ebay without thinking what I was going to do with it.  I had ordered the cream but there was a printing fault on it so got the pale pink instead.  Isn't it scrummy?



My sister said that a couple of the labels would be just the right size to make a phone pocket thingy so I had a go.  Not sure if it will fit a iphone jobby (my phone is just a tiny cheap one that doesn't mind be dropped in the borders when I am gardening!).



Its been chucking down with rain all morning today so decided to give myself a challenge and have a go at making a little bag from a Chinese Pinterest site http://www.pinterest.com/pin/72831718948048430/   Got the idea from Kristyne over at http://prettybyhand.com/blog/2014/11/8/whats-black-and-white-and-cute-all-over.html  She's a dab hand at making these.

Gosh it tested my brain, no instructions in English just pictures.  Made it back to front so had to take it apart, doh, it was easy now that I have made it, hindsight is a wonderful thing.  Perhaps my brain was rusty from all the rain.


My Singer 201K behaved beautifully as usual.

Cheers
Sharon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box