Wednesday 5 November 2014

Liberty Print Bags

Hello

Had to have a day off work last week cos I totally ground to halt, never been that tired before.  I rested all morning but not used to doing nothing so decided that a bit of sewing wouldn't be too taxing.  After all, its just sitting down but with busy hands unlike my job pushing lawnmowers about and raking the endless leaves.

Had some lovely Liberty Lawn fabric which I managed to match up a dotty fabric from my local market.  The dotty fabric is the same weight as the Liberty so they are well matched.  Made a couple of drawstring bags.



The Liberty Fabric which looks like peacock feathers has little faces on it, didn't see them when I bought it.  It only taken me since March to decide what to do with this Liberty fabric.

Regards
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box