Tuesday 21 February 2017

Moda Jelly Roll Hexies

Hello

When I went to the Stitching Show at Harrogate last year I bought a Scrap Bag of Moda Fabrics for the bargain price of £10.  It was a complete range of fabrics from Jo Morton's Reflections range.  It must have been what was left from cutting out the Jelly rolls so had the selvages on which I  trimmed off leaving me with 2 inch fabric strips.  This is the left over selvages which I did use some as ribbon on my Christmas pressies.


As usual I fannied about trying to decide how to use the strips.

Decided on a ESP project using 1.5inch hexies so that I can sew on a evening while watching the telly.
I wanted a random choice of fabrics so prepared all the fabric on the hexi templates.  I added a few more patterns from a Jelly Roll I already had.  They do look pretty all tidy in their box, seems a shame to start!


Off we go!


Going to make a throw for my settee.

Cheers
Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box