Thursday 25 June 2020

A Sewing Gift

Hello

My friend Sarah was feeling under the weather, she, like me, caught the sodding virus  back in March.  A couple of weeks ago, she had nearly lost her voice so I thought a little gift would cheer her up.

As the shops were closed, I had a rummage in my sewing collections to make a gift basket.  It's got some of her favourite yellow ditsy print fabric, a pair of cute scissors in a handmade case, some vintage buttons and a little patchwork wheat bag with home grown lavender in.   The patchwork was left over from a project, there was enough to make an extra three, which have gone into my fabric stash to keep it smelling nice.






Who needs shops, when you have full cupboards and a sewing machine!

Cheers
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box