Thursday 27 December 2012

Homemade Christmas presents

Hello

Now that Christmas is over and everyone has their pressies that I made, thought I would share them with you.

For my big sister, I made an ironing pad with matching pin cushion for her lovely new sewing room.  The fabric is a Moda fabric and has acorns and oak leaves all over it which matches her new oak framed house.  I found some vintage Singer machine needles on Ebay to fit her Featherweight as well.


For my friend Lesley, I made some hand quilted pot holders with lovely pansy fabric finished with a vintage mother of pearl button with ribbon hangers.


And more pot holders for my lovely customer Wynne together with a gardening pinny




Santa brought me a 1/4 inch quilting foot all the way from America for my Singer Featherweight, how great is that!  Sooo no excuse for wobbly seams now.

Cheers

Sharon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box