Friday 21 December 2012

Pin Cushion Doll Fairy

Hello

I have been collecting Pin Cushion Dolls since the early 80's.  I have amassed quite a collection and display them in a case but its getting crowed in there so they have started to escape.  Some in my kitchen and some more in my sewing room and one has changed into her fairy outfit!


Here are the rest of them, I think that they are jealous cos they don't have skirts and glittery fairy wings!


I've also been making some patchwork tree decorations, lavender filled hearts and fabric birds.




Took Buzz to work with me this morning to see his girlfriend Rosie the collie, he's now on the settee worn out!


Well, I wish you all a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year - lets hope the sun shines more next year and rain goes away.

Cheers

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box