Thursday 28 February 2013

Folksy Shop

Hello

After months of dithering about, I have finally taken the plunge and opened a Folksy Shop.  I love sewing and my cupboards are getting full of things that I have made.  So I have decided to open a small shop that I will be able to stock up with my handmade treasures when the weather is bad and I can't do my normal gardening job.

If you fancy a quick peek, here is the link http://folksy.com/shops/GrannysButtonBox  I would love to know what you think.

Well the sun is shining so back to the day job - 2 gardens to do today.  Yesterday, actually took a layer off while gardening, first time my coat has been off this year.  I love this time of year, the first spring plants are flowering, don't you just love snowdrops and helebores.  Can't wait for the rest of the bulbs to come through.

Cheers

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box