Saturday 18 August 2018

Baby Quilts No. 11 and 12

Hello

The grand total of baby quilts made is one dozen, there has been a baby boom over recent years.  When I made my first, I had no idea I would end up making so many.

Here is No. 11 for my friend's 2nd Granddaughter, Sophia.



No. 12 is for my Sister's 7th Grandson (a few years ago, she was grandchildless then her 3 children really got to work producing them!). He arrived yesterday, a whopping 10.7lb.


If you look carefully there are little mice hiding.




There I am done, no more babies planned (that I know of!).

Cheers
Sharon





2 comments:

  1. Love the colours of the first one especially. I don't know how you find time to make so many quilts! Beware - babies have a habit of coming along even when they're not planned....!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizie, pink and grey work well together, I knew it was a girl so I could use pink. These baby quilts don't take too much time, I cut strips, do chain piecing, 9 patch is a quick quilt to make, I can do a top in an afternoon. Then it takes 3 more sessions to finish the quilt. Not sure that I will get much done now I have Burt the Collie, 3 walks a day eats into my quilting time!

      Delete

Really love receiving your comments, thank you for your visit to the Button Box